Refreshing Spray and Deodoriser for Dreadlocks
RAW ROOTs Refreshing Mist can be used as a dreadlock deodoriser and refreshing fragrance spray "in between" hair washes to refresh your dreadlocks.
The RAW ROOTs Refreshing Mists have been specially developed with a blend of organic and natural ingredients that nourish, refresh and remove bad smells & odours from dreadlocks.
This powerful deodoriser contains silver citrate that refreshes all hair types by removing odour-causing bacteria immediately upon contact.
Enchanted Forest [ this scent ] - Natural scent of organic essential oils of Patchouli, Cedarwood and Sandalwood. Smells like a walk in the deep woods.
This dreadlock deodoriser contains a special blend of organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera and Plant Protein that:
- Restores damaged hair
- Seals the hair shaft; and
- Keeps locks looking fresh longer between washes
...all while giving your dreads a light and long-lasting fragrance.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Refreshes and removes bad odours
- Cares and cleans the hair between washes
- Suitable for all hair types
- 100% Recycled plastic bottle
How do I use the Refreshing Mist?
Refreshing Mist can be used on dry hair between hair washes to refresh and add fragrance.
Use it also after washing in damp hair as a natural conditioner, as the Apple Cider Vinegar and Wheat Protein will soften the hair and close the hair strand so the hair has an easier time drying, leaving a wonderful fragrance.
- Shake well before use
- Spray on hair and dreadlocks as needed
- Use daily, weekly or as often as you would like!
Available in 4 different fragrance variants:
- Enchanted Forest [ this scent ] - Natural scent of organic essential oils of Patchouli, Cedarwood and Sandalwood. Smells like a walk in the deep woods.
- Nag Champa - The aroma of the familiar scent of incense.
- Paradise Beach - A fragrance blend that takes the mind to an exotic beach, with the scent of Coconut, Passion Fruit and Vanilla.
- Summer Moon - The fragrance is sweet, fruity and exotic with a hint of flowers.
Postage and Delivery FAQs
When will my order be despatched?
Handling time for ALL orders: 48 hours / 2 working days max.
Orders despatched: Mon. Weds. Fri. [ order by 12:30PM ]
[ above excludes Bank Holiday weeks ]
How much is postage?
UK: £2.99 for this item.
Overseas: from £8.75.
Which courier/postage service do you use?
UK: Royal Mail 48 Hour/2nd Class.
Overseas: Royal Mail Tracked.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
UK: 2+ working days. [ 92.17% within 2 days ]
Overseas: 10+ working days.
Will my order have a tracking number?
UK: Delivery confirmation number 2D Barcode/QR.
Can my order be gift wrapped?
Yes :O). Leave a message note with your order. We will gift wrap free of charge.
Can I order for Next Day Delivery?
You can, but by phone only. You will have to call us to arrange.
- Acetum Mali (Apple Cider Vinegar)*
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*
- Citric Acid
- Silver Citrate
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Vegetable Origin)
- Essential oils (and/or) Parfum
- Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*
- Amyl Cinnamal*
- * Benzyl Alcohol**
- Benzyl Benzoate**
- [ * = Organic ]
- [ ** = Content of essential oil ]
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]