A perfect combination of natural and organic ingredients designed to absorb excess oil, texturize and lock up dreadlocks.
The Dry Shampoo is perfect to use in-between hair wash, when you are on the go and your will be your best friend at festivals to freshen up the hair and add lots of volume.
Dry shampoo and Lock powder will manage loose hair and provide texture and grip during maintenance and helps you to make dreads faster and easier.
Our Dry Shampoo and lock powder is residue free and does not contain any resin or oxides that are difficult to wash out of the hair.
How to USE RAW ROOTs Dry Shampoo Lock Powder & Texturizer:
- The powder is sprinkled into the hair close to the hair roots. Massage the powder into the hair.
- The dry shampoo is slow to use, so excessive use can give dusty and stiff hair. Therefore, we recommend applying a little at a time.
- It can also get a small amount out into the hands, after which they can be applied up into the hair roots. Shake a little Powder onto the hair or fingers.
- Use finger tips to apply directly to loose hair just before dread balling or clockwise rubbing. Lock Powder also makes it easy to create dreads from scratch.
- Sprinkle a little Lock Powder onto the comb before back combing... but remember less is more.
>> list of key ingredients <<
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]