RAW ROOT's Dreadlock Tightening Spray can be used for making or maintenance of dreadlocks.
It reduces the amount of loose, frizzy hair and tightens and refreshes your dreadlocks with a Scent of Naq Champa which is floral, warm and earthy scent like the well-known incense.
Tightening Spray gives texture to the hair so that it feels like after a day by the sea.
The loose flying hairs are tamed and if you need to start making dreadlocks, the hair is in perfect condition to dread.
In addition, RAW ROOT's tightening spray can easily be used just like a regular salt water spray to give hold to the hair, and it also works incredibly well for curls and volume to partial undreaded hair.
A Dreadlock Tightening Spray of Natural Ingredients:
- The blend of organic aloe vera and sea salt acts as a natural tightening of loose hair and dreadlocks.
- Aloe vera has been used for centuries by tribesmen and rastafarians to tighten dreadlocks, and with its caring properties, it provide moisture and maintains the hair and dreadlocks optimally.
- Hydrolyzed corn starch is a fantastic volumizer that adds thickness and a firm hold.
- Green tea boosts your hair with antioxidants and protect and nourish so that your hair does not suffer damage during the dreadlock process.
- This product is water-soluble and residue-free, meaning it will fully wash out when you shampoo your hair.
How to use RAW ROOTs Dreadlock Tightening Spray Nag Champa:
- (Shake before use).
- Spray Texturizer Spray on freshly washed or dry hair.
- Allow the hair to air dry or blow dry with hairdryer, before styling it.
- (For maximum volume, dry your hair with head down).
N.B.: If the sprayer clogs up, rinse it under warm water.
>> list of key ingredients <<
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]