With the Raw Roots Deep Cleansing Kit, you will get the 2 best-known products for keeping dreadlocks clean, completely natural and without shampoo. Over time, dirt, impurities and product residue will build-up inside the dreadlocks and the trick with a deep cleansing with baking soda and ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) is an old known method for dreadlocks.
** We recommend cleansing dreadlocks with this mixture every 4-6 months.
Raw Roots Deep Cleansing Kit contains:
- Cleansing bomb is made of Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Witch Hazel Water, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil and Citric Acid.
- Baking Soda and Witch Hazel water remove impurities and residue out of the hair. And essential oils of Tea Tree which have antiseptic and fungicidal properties and Rosemary that contain antioxidants that can help control dandruff and scalp problems.
- ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), Pure and Organic. Without fragrance and preservatives.
- ACV closes the cuticle on the hair and ph neutralize the hair and scalp. The hair becomes shiny, soft and will dry faster.
How to use the Deep Cleansing Kit:
Step 1 – How to use Deep Cleansing Bomb.
- Fill a basin with warm water and drop the Cleansing Bomb in. Choose a basin big enough so the dreadlocks can be completely submerged in the solution.
- Once the solution is smooth and clumpless, completely submerge your dreadlocks into the basin and let soak for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze out impurities and build-ups and rinse well with water.
Step 2 – How to use ACV Rinse.
- Empty basin and pour the Apple Cider Vinegar in.
- If you want to add scent you can add 10 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil, 20 drops of lavender essential oil. Add hot water until full. Let soak 3-5 minutes. Rinse well.
- It is not necessary to add fragrance. The vinegar scent disappears when the hair is dry.
>> list of ingredients <<
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]