Originally used by ancient Chinese to keep their hair out of the way while completing their daily chores, hair sticks have developed into a beautiful and elegant part of many cultures.
- Gemstone: Blue.
- Width: 1cm.
- Length: 13cm.
- Material: Metal with gemstone and imitation pearl.
If you are unsure how to use a hair stick, the 'twisted bun' is a great style to start of with.
Directions on how to do it:
- Take your hair or dreads and gather it in to a single bunch.
- Twist your hair or dreads into a coil on top of your head.
- Keep twisting until it coils around itself to create a bun in the centre of your scalp.
- Using the end piece of hair hold your bun as firm or loose as you like and hold it in place.
- Take a hair stick and push it through the top of the bun at 45° angle.
Price is £2.50 per hair stick.