With regular use, this shampoo bar can help keep your dreads looking great and your scalp healthy and problem free.
Why you will love this (85gm) Lavender Soap.
- Anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and detoxifying properties.
- Soothing, calming, healing and immune strengthening for all ages.
- Gentle, non-drying and effective cleansing.
- 72% Certified organic ingredients.
- No animal testing.
- Free from sulphates, parabens, GMO, perfume, colours, propylene glycol.
This is no ordinary soap... far from it. It has a large percentage of organic Lavender essential oil which, added to its Glycerine and Aloe Vera base makes it an amazingly good cleanser for your face as well as your body and scalp. It naturally hydrates while it cleanses leaving your face, body and hair soft and glowing with health.
All our soap keeps well for up to 2 years when kept wrapped or in an airtight container and in ambient dry conditions. When unwrapped keep well drained for soap to last longer.
Shampoo Bar Washing Instructions:
- Wet scalp and locks thoroughly and then wet soap bar. Apply lots of soap by directly rubbing the bar onto your whole scalp between the locks. You don't need to apply soap to the dreads themselves as the soap will rinse from your head through the locks.
- Massage scalp with fingertips, thoroughly working soap into the whole scalp but not the locks. If you like you can use your dreads like a scrubbing brush on the scalp moving it all around for at least 2 minutes. Lather is not important to the cleansing process but working the soap right into the scalp is.
- Wash the rest of your body and face with the same soap, leaving your head under the shower, giving the dreadlocks as long as possible with water running through them as you really want to make sure all the soap rinses out through the locks. Make sure you scrub behind your ears and on your neck, these areas can get oilier than normal because the dreadlocks can keep your head warmer than normal hair - like wearing a hat.
- After you're done washing the rest of your body return to your head, spraying it with the shower, massaging the scalp only with your fingertips to rinse out all the soap.
- Rinse your bar and leave it to drain so that it lasts longer.
- Squeeze out as much water as you can inside the shower and then use a towel to squeeze out more. You can also rub your locks with a towel to dry them even more. Wrap the towel around your body and then (possibly outside) do some head banging. Nod your head up and down shaking out the water that is left. This really reduces drying time. You can then air dry or blow dry your hair on a low setting.
- You can then continue with your day, maybe using a headband to hold your locks back for a while because they may still be a little damp - depending on how much time you had to dry them. It's recommended that you don't wear a hat/tam while they're still damp because you may encourage mildew.
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]