With the Raw Roots Deep Cleansing Kit, you will get the 2 best known products for keeping dreadlocks clean, completely natural and without shampoo. Over time, dirt, impurities and product residue will build-up inside the dreadlocks and the trick with deep cleansing with baking soda and ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) is an old known method for dreadlocks.
** We recommend cleansing dreadlocks with this mixture every 4-6 months.
Raw Roots Deep Cleansing Kit contains:
- Cleansing bomb is made of Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Witch Hazel Water, Organic Rosemary oil, Organic Tea tree oil and Citric acid.
- Baking Soda and Witch Hazel water removes impurities and residue out of the hair. And essential oils of Tea tree witch have antiseptic and fungicidal properties and Rosemary witch are containing antioxidants that can helps control dandruff and scalp problems.
- ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), Pure and Organic. Without fragrance and preservatives.
- ACV closes the cuticle on the hair and ph neutralize the hair and scalp. The hair becomes shiny, soft and will dry faster.
How to use the Deep Cleansing Kit:
Step 1 – How to use Deep Cleansing Bomb.
* Fill basin with warm water and drop the Cleansing Bomb in. Choose a basin big enough so the dreadlocks can be completely submerged in the solution.
* Once the solution is smooth and clumpless, completely submerge your dreadlocks into the basin and let soak for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze out impurities and build-ups and rinse well with water.
Step 2 – How to use ACV Rinse.
* Emty basin and pour the Apple Cider Vinegar in.
* If you want to add scent you can add 10 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil, 20 drops of lavender essential oil. Add hot water until full. Let soak 3-5 minutes. Rinse well.
* It is not necessary to add fragrance. The vinegar scent disappears when the hair is dry.