05 Jun '15
It's a Wrap (head wrap) part 4: How to tie a head wrap, the Boho Turban way
WEAR A LONG SCARF TURBAN - This version is by far with the most volume! And to achieve that, you really have to have a base underneath, and that, this time is a must, is another scarf underneath.
- Pull your hair up high in a bun.
- Tie a knot of a longer scarf at the top front of your head. Wrap one loose end of the scarf around your head.
- Tuck it in the pockets under the knot.
- Take the second loose end of the scarf and fold it over the knot.
- Tuck the second loose end into the pockets but leave the fringes loose and hanging.
- Tie another long scarf with the knot at the back or an a side.
- Tuck in both loose ends anyway you desire.