- A specially developed oil treatment for dry hair and scalp.
- This new formula will revive a dry and sensitive scalp whilst providing elasticity to the hair.
- It will not only moisturize your hair bringing shine and vitality, but also softens the hair, leaving it feeling silky and manageable.
- Hair Shot with organic Babassu, Wild Carrot and a sweet scent of Lavender.
- Carrot revives dry hair and restores vitality to the hair.
- Babassu with natural Wild Carrot extract works from root to tip.
- It will make your hair feel healthy and light.
- Formulated for dry hair, also wonderful on Afro-Caribbean hair.
How to use Hair Shot Oil:
Step 1: Wash your hair with shampoo and dry with a towel.
We recommend our natural selection of Raw Roots organic shampoos for best results.
Step 2: Apply the oil to your scalp.
Gradually work the oil over your entire scalp and massage thoroughly for 3-5 minutes.
Don't worry about loosening any hair, it will come out anyway, and now you simply make room for new hair growth.
The stimulating effect on your scalp will help stimulate healthy new hair growth and rid your scalp of dead skin cells.
Once you have thoroughly massaged your scalp, you can work the oil outward to the hair tips. (can be omitted if you only want treatment on the scalp).
Step 3: Cover your hair with a shower cap/plastic and towel.
A shower cap helps keep the oil treatment warm.
Gather your hair under the shower cap and then rinse a towel under hot water.
Turn the towel over excess water and wrap it around your head (on top of your shower cap).
This heats and opens hair follicles so that the oil penetrates deeper into the skin and hair.
Remove the towel when it is cold and let the cap sit for another 30 minutes.
Step 4: Wash it out.
Rinse with warm water during a shower.
The hot water will reactivate the oil to give it an extra boost of shine.
Turn down the heat and wash your hair, you may need to wash twice to make sure the oil is completely removed.
To avoid damage from blow drying, allow your hair to air dry for as long as possible.
Repeat weekly to maintain optimal condition.
>> list of ingredients <<
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]