1. Knotty Boy Dreadlock Wax Roll-Up Stick 2.25oz Medium Brown to Black & Dark Hair - So you love your little jar o’ Knotty Boy Dread Wax... but if sometimes the inconvenience of sticky fingers prevents you from bothering with a quick touch-up, neglect those locks no more!
Now tame frizzies, help loose strands grow into surrounding locks and maintain mature locks, braids and related hairstyles in a flash with the handy Knotty Boy Dreadlock Wax Roll-Up Stick.
- 1 Roll-Up Stick maintains one full head of locks between 1-2 months, depending on use.
- no added fragrance, just the sweet smell of 100% natural beeswax.
- all natural formula for starting and maintaining dreadlocks in ANY hair type.
- binds new locks together, allowing scalp and locks to be washed as normal.
- non-greasy, non-cakey, easy to use formula.
In addition, this light, water-resistant formula binds hair together, allowing the scalp and hair to be washed like normal without the risk of loosening fragile, new locks, and naturally washes out of locks gradually with every hot, steamy shower when it is not re-applied.
Knotty Boy Dread Wax is unique from other hair waxes because, while many claim they can be used on locks, they are often not designed specifically for them. These products also commonly contain petroleum by-products which, like a tub of grease, can be nearly impossible to wash out of hair, can be very harmful to dreadlocks and is completely non-eco friendly.
2. Knotty Boy Dreadlock Shampoo Soap Bar 4oz. - Knotty Boy Natural Dreadlock Shampoos are hands-down our most popular hair care products for dreadheads.
Not only are they 100% pure shampoo, as in, nothing in there but saponified veggie oils, washing with it also helps tighten locks faster - and kills the itch and flakes that can occur from time to time.
Unlike medicated dandruff shampoo which only masks the problems that tend to come roaring back as soon as you stop using it, Knotty Boy Dread Shampoos actually nourish and restore stressed scalps back to health, and then keep them healthy.
Oh, and the smell? Like dipping your dready head into a pot of melted peppermint patties while ice-fishing at the North Pole, with a delicious, shivery tingle that lasts for hours!
So which one do I choose? Whichever you prefer. Both Dreadlock Shampoos deliver the same lock-cleansing, minty ingredients that keep you feeling and smelling fresh for days.
Some prefer the more travel-friendly, lightweight and naturally foamy Shampoo Bar, and others like the more conventional Liquid Shampoo. Your choice, or try both!
Knotty Boy Dreadlock Wax Brown/Black Ingredients:
Beeswax, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, African Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Walnut Extract (All ingredients are ethically sourced).
Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo Soap Bar Ingredients:
Saponified Oils of Palm, Coconut, Castor Bean and Certified Organic Hempseed Oil with Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Rosemary and Peppermint (All ingredients are ethically sourced).