- Coconut water and aloe vera help tame loose fly-away hair while keeping dreadlocks hydrated and nourished.
- Improve hair elasticity and promote repair from elemental or chemical damage.
- All ingredients are residue free and water soluble, leaving behind nothing except perfectly tight dreadlocks.
- Apply to clean damp dreadlocks.
- Disperse a small amount into palm and rub hands together.
- Smooth a light coating evenly from roots to ends.
- Use moderately as needed.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf*
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder*
- Polysorbate 20
- Hamemelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract*
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Protein
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil*
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- [ *Derived from organic sources ]
Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
[ Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or skin irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight. ]
[ Legal Disclaimer: Dreadz is not responsible for any person's skin/scalp reaction to any ingredients.
If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. ]