Knotty Boy All Purpose Shampoo Bar -
gentle on skin, tough on dirt, good for the planet!
- Citrus Ginger, a clean pick-me-up with a juicy, citrus punch.
- one bar - all the soap you need.
- use on hair, bodies, faces, Grandpas, babies, pets, dishes, travel, stain removal - wash it and tell us about it!
- liquid-free, lightweight formula perfect for travel, camping and backpacking.
- 100% biodegradable & mountain-stream friendly.
- choose one or more of eight: six scented, two unscented.
Knotty Boy All Purpose Shampoo Bar is a heavenly smelling, high quality soap created using small batch, traditional cold-process methods and producing a baby-mild, creamy, high foaming bar, naturally.
Because of this traditional process and a lack of filler ingredients, these big 4oz. bars are very dense, lasting up to three times longer than most soap bars.
Knotty Boy All Purpose Shampoo Bar is totally SLS/chemical-free, making it safe for use on both tough and tender scalps, faces and skin, and is naturally moisturising thanks to the restorative properties of certified organic Hemp Oil.
It’s also ideal for travel and camping, as it is 100% biodegradable, mountain-stream friendly just like the Knotty Boy Dreadlock Shampoo Bar, and beats the heck out of carrying around liquid shampoo, facewash or soaps that might explode in your bag!
Available in eight tantalizing scents:
Tahitian Vanilla, irresistibly luscious and sweet, like a dollop of butter-cream frosting.
Citrus Ginger, a clean pick-me-up with a juicy, citrus punch.
Sandalwood, spicy, warm and refreshing as a stroll through the woods.
Spearmint Tingle, minty and zippy clean.
Patchouli Love, a spicy and exotic blend of Clove, Geranium, Lavender and Patchouli.
Fresh Cut Grass, sweet and earthy just like a newly-mown lawn on a summer day.
100% Olive Oil Unscented Castile, made from Olive Oil and water, recommended for babies and sensitive skin.
Black Velvet Charcoal, made from absorbent bamboo charcoal, excellent for oily skin.
Be sure to check out the 'A Bit About Knotty Boy' story written on the inside wrapper!
Note: Not recommended for dreadlocks under one year old, as the Knotty Boy Dread Shampoo Bar has been specifically designed to effectively treat and prevent scalp issues that can accompany the formation of new dreadlocks.
- Unwrap the Bar, breathe in the heavenly scent, strip down and hop in the tub.
- Wet scalp and hair, and get the Bar wet, too. It becomes very foamy, so either work up a good, thick lather in your hands and scrub it onto your scalp, or you can rub the Bar directly on your scalp and hair, working up a lather that way.
- Once lathered up, get down to the scalp with your fingertips and give it a thorough, gentle scrub all over.
- Let the Essential Oils sit and do their thing for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, more than you would with conventional shampoo as the Bar generally builds a thicker lather.
- Repeat as necessary.